Are you looking for ways to make your home more modern? If yes, one way to modernize your home is to select the right floor tiles. Read to learn how to pick the perfect floor tiles for your modern home.
Modern floor tiles are available in a variety of shades. They can be ivory, grey, black, white and even very vibrant colors of blue and orange.
When selecting floor tiles for your home, never rush the process. Instead, research trends in the flooring industry and layout a plan for your flooring.
If you are redesigning more than one room, create a budget for how much you are willing to spend to get the results you want from your flooring. It is important during the budgeting stage that you take in consideration how your flooring will be used and its level of durability.
If you need some flooring ideas to get you started on creating a modern look to your home, here are just a few tiling ideas for living areas in your home:
Living Room Tiling
– For a Living Room, use rich and exotic natural stones to give your living room an exquisite look. Marble and granite flooring are great for this type of theme.
– Use sparkling tiles if you are looking for a variety in color schemes. The tiles look great and create better ambience. Sparkling tiles give off an elite look.
– If your living room has heavy foot traffic and heavy furniture, use slate and granite. These materials are anti-slip and scratch resistant.
– For bathrooms, use tiling prone to dampness that is anti-slip and highly durable to high foot traffic.
– Slate and porcelain are great tiles to use because they can be easily cleaned and maintenance.
– Similar to bathroom tiling, slate and porcelain can be used in the kitchen to make it easier to remove stains from flooring.
– Slate can give your kitchen a natural look and make it one of the many extraordinary rooms of your home.
If you need great tiling today, let Jim Boyd Flooring America install high quality, affordable tiling in your home.
Here at Jim Boyd’s Flooring America, our carpet & flooring store serves the needs of both residential homeowners and business customers, including many interior designers, interior decorators and homebuilders. One factor setting the company apart is our strong emphasis on superior customer service. Jim Boyd’s business philosophy is based upon treating customers and employees with the utmost consideration.
Tags: affordable tiling, Bathroom Tiling, Flooring Industry, How To Enhance The Beauty Of Your Modern Home With Floor Tiles, how to pick the perfect floor tiles, How To Select The Floor Tiles For Your Modern Homes, Kitchen Tiling, Living Room Tiling, make your home more modern, sparkling tiles, tiling prone to dampness